Friday, April 19, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #302 ~ Starts with a B

Hi Crafty Friends,

So glad you're visiting.  Today I'm sharing my project for Cut it Up's challenge 302 ~ Starts with a B

Here's my Butterfly project.


I have been participating in the PinkFresh Studio's Create and Connect cardmaking events.  During our last event, we were introduced to their amazing Washi tape designs.  In the Fluttering Butterflies product suite, there is a die that matches both the clear stamp set and the Washi tape!  All of the stems and butterflies are cut at once - LOVE IT!!
I also used the PF Daisy Chain coverplate for the background which I ink blended using PF inks.  The sentiment is from the PF Extra Special sentiments set and I added some PF glitter dots.

I hope you'll play along with us.  Just follow the link above.


4 comments:

Treva said...

Gorgeous card, like that embossing folder; great card design!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous butterflies and the pretty embossing folder you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! The washi tape butterflies (and leaves) are fabulous!! Such a pretty background, too!

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...