Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

Congratulations, Glenda, you are the winner!  I used Random.org (which I can't seem to get a print screen shot in order to post the box - grrrrrr) and entered the numbers 1-79.  Number 51 was generated.  Then, going to my list of followers on my dashboard and beginning at the bottom (first who joined), moving right to left up the names, you were number 51 (wish I was still 51!).  Please leave a comment which includes your email address and I will email you a gift certificate to MySheriCrafts.  Hope you enjoy it.

For the rest of you, here is my thank you for joining my blog and keeping me encouraged to continue this journey. 
This tag card was welded in Design Studio.  The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook.  The flower branch and layers were cut from Storybook, and the humming bird (cut 3 times and popped) and sentiment are from Lyrical Letters.  I used Perfect Pearls on the bird feathers, beak, and flower centers.

I love cardmaking and papercrafting and am so thrilled that you've taken the time to visit and leave comments.  I learn from each of you as I visit your blogs or admire your work on the messageboards. Once again, thank you, thank you!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Wow Larelyn, this is a pleasant surprise! Thank you so very much for the gift certificate!
Congratulations to you on your blog and the number of followers. You are such an inspiration as you share your talents and beautiful work! Thank you for doing that!

Thanks,
Glenda
gboyd439@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...