Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Cricut Card Fairies

If you're following the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, click HERE.
So glad you stopped by because it's a special day!

Welcome to the Cricut Card Fairy Blog Hop.   We are celebrating because the Card Fairies turned three years old yesterday.  The Card Fairies are a group of crafting volunteers who love to send cards to those who need them.  To date, we have sent over 750 missions.  That's over 750 smiles and hugs via cards.  It's quite amazing, don't you think?
I joined the Card Fairies because I love crafting and felt it was a wonderful way to use my craft to offer support  and caring thoughts to those that need a little lift.  If you are interested in becoming a card fairy, you can email Crystal at cricutcardfairyarmy@gmail.com

This is the second stop along the hop.  You should have arrived from Crystal's blog.  If you get lost along the way, you can always return there for the complete list.

Of course I made a birthday card to celebrate the occasion.

The patterned paper is from Reminisce.  I cut extra flowers, inked and pop dotted them to add dimension.  I also added Liquid Pearls and Signo Pen doodling here and there.

If you leave a comment, your name will go into a drawing for BLOG CANDY - you heard right, how fun is that?  I have some Basic Grey chip stickers and brads, and some Bo Bunny stickers to give away.  Be sure you leave a way for me to contact you.  The random drawing will be Monday morning and I'll post the winner on my blog.  Woohoo!!

Also, I'm trying to reach 175 followers by Sunday night (it's OK if I go over - lol).  If you become a follower, there will be a second drawing for followers only.  The prize is a $15 gift certificate to My Sheri Crafts. 

Now it's time to get hopping.  Your next stop is Rachelle.
Hugs and Happy Crafting
Larelyn

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Larelyn,
What a pretty card, I am so excited to see everyone's projects and to be part of the CCFA!
Blessings
Rachelle
joyfulhrtatgmail.com
I am a new follower too :)

Crystal said...

Oh Larelyn this is just so pretty! You always do such amazing work! HUGS! Thanks for being a fairy, you and the rest of the fairies make it what it is!

Trickut said...

I love the comfy homey feel of your card is so pretty!

Rachel

Houses Built of Cards said...

Isn't it great to be able to do something you love (making cards) and be able to help other through it! It is seriously the best feeling! I don't do the card fairies, but donate the proceeds from my cards to a cause I am passionate about too!

And beautiful birthday card - love the springy colors! Congrats on being so close to 175 followers! I'm a follower already!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love the colors - and sure - I'll follow you and you should be able to reach 175 real soon - have a great day
luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

beejay said...

I love the spring feel of your card, I am so tired of the cold weather - yes it is still cold in Michigan! lol
Great job, it is a beautiful card! Happy to be part of the CCFA team with you!

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
Such a pretty card. I love it
Hugs
Stacy

Lillian Child said...

Such a lovely card.

And hope you reach your follower goal. I am now a follower. So nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime and say hello.

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Mrs. Green said...

I really must get some of that wavy ribbon!!!

michelegreen120 at gmail dot com

Tambo said...

I love this card. I love how you popped up the flowers. very pretty.
tambo1010@comcast.net

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card.... I like the popping of the flowers... the paper is so pretty too! :o)
Theresa

Diana aka *Doodles* said...

Cute card!! Thanks for all the talent you put in to the Card Fairies!!

Diana
aka Doodles on the Cricut MB

Tara said...

Kudos to you for the beautiful card and for the joy you help spread as a Card Fairy!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful...the papers you used blend perfectly together! Just gorgeous!

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Tina Tackett Lake said...

I love the birthday card!!! I also think its awsome that you belong to the craft faries!! I had never heard of them before I just did it for myself, I have some cards on my FaceBook page under my photo albums! I just got a cricut and I'm trully looking forward to use it! I'm trully thinking about this craft faries! it must make you feel so good inside yo do that for people! I trully love the Birthday card !!
Tina Tackett Lake
bina328135@msn.com

Kaitlin said...

So very pretty!!

Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net
http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Another lovely card! Love the soft colors and spring feeling! And congrats...I see you passed your 175 followers goal! I think it's wonderful that you are a member of the Card Faries...I need to look into this group, what a great cause!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful! I love the added touch of the popped flowers and liquid pearls! I love what you ladies are doing at the Cricut Card Fairies. That is such a blessing to hear! I have been thinking about trying to get something together here locally to send to people in our community who are in need! I am trying to crawl today so I need to go find my way there! TFS!

Cindy said...

So pretty! All those "little" details add so much to it!!

http://mylazycrafternoon.blogspot.com/
adamson79 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!

SimplyMyCrafts said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for taking on this most important mission!

JanaZ

hello at simplymycrafts dot com
www.simplymycrafts.com

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

What a beautiful card and a wonderful cause!
AllisonF

Sandie said...

This is a lovely card, I love the flowers.

Mary said...

Beautiful card, I love how you made the flowers pop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...