Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yappy Easter

After finishing all the Easter goodies to place in my daughters' packages to be mailed, I was looking through my Cricut sample views to find an idea for my hubby.  When I came to the Paper Pups page, I found the perfect card for my dog-training, hunting hubby.


The only extras I added were the baker's twine (one of my new favorite things) and some hand-cut grass.

My Cricut Sample View sheets had to be moved into a 3" binder!!!!  I'm thinking that when it comes selecting cuts, I have a LOT of choices - LOL.  Thank goodness I began early on placing the sample sheets from Cricut.com in binder sleeves and keeping them organized.  I'd never remember which cartridges I have, let alone the cuts.  This is a great solution for those of us who don't have Iphones or Ipads to store such info.

Tomorrw I'll begin sharing some of the Easter things I made to send to my girls.  They may be young adults, but they still want their Easter surprises.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is too cute! Thanks for the reminder too, I forgot PP had that cut. You did an awesome job with the colors and grass.

Scrapper69 said...

This is just adorable! :o)
Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...