Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Treats

I love putting together packages to send to my daughters for special holidays.  Since Easter baskets are not feasible for me to mail, I found other ways to package their Easter goodies.
Here are some of things I put in the packages:
I bought this plastic tube at my LSS - just perfect for Jelly Belly's.

My daughters love these candies!  I just decided to place a wrapper around the stack.

I made boxes and placed some smaller gifts inside.  The box and lid are each made from 12 x 12 cardstock.

Finally, a gift card holder and a carrot treat box  - the carrot was totally scraplifted!!!

The packages are on their way.  I wish I could share the holiday with one or both of my girls, but that's not to be this year - sigh!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


7 comments:

tt.scraps said...

Darling!!! I am sure they will love them!!

Mrs. Green said...

Lots of great ideas here! Your daughters are very lucky to have a mom who sends them such wonderful things! Go Mom!!

-greengirl

Maria said...

Those are all wonderful!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful Mom you are! All of these goodies are just so wonderful, I love them all as I'm sure your daughters will. Happy Easter to you sweet lady!

Cathie in UT said...

I know your daughters are so delighted to get your goodie boxes in the mail!
Everything is so fun and sure to cheer them up no matter where they are!

Sheri said...

Really cute!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

You are such a sweet MOM! This is a wonderful Easter Gift set without the basket! :o)
Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...