Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Challenge Card

This card follows the 3rd sketch on Raq's Challenge on the Cricut message board.
I used Fabulous Finds for the mat with the circle cutout.  I copied it, increased the size by 1/4 inch and used hide contour to hide the circle - waalaa - a shadow mat.  The flower is from Cricut Essentials.
The papers are all from my scraps - they're beginning to overflow LOL!  Oh, I do love paper.
I actually went back and removed the ribbon after I took the picture - I just wasn't crazy about how it looked.

Hope you have a terrific weekend.  My crafting To-Do seems to be growing.  I'd best get busy.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Larelyn
Such a pretty card, I love how elegant it looks
Hugs
Stacy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love this mat...it is such a great touch for your card! I really need to working on my scraps also, but there always seems to be a new paper stack calling my name! Enjoying my new E2...new toys are so much fun! Have a great weekend!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Your cards are always amazing my friend... I left you something on my blog. hugs

Anonymous said...

I love your card! It is just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...