Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are You Ready to Think Pink?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  There are so many things going on to focus one's awareness on this disease.  I'm inviting you to visit Yolie's blog, Just Yolie, Just Create, and join in the Link up for Pink celebration.  She has secured a ton of sponsors for her challenge and is providing you direct links to sites offering stamps, digis, etc. to help you with you pink creations.  While you're there, pick up the blinkie to display on your blog to encourage everyone to join in.

I just wanted to thank Yolie and her partners.  Many of you know that I recently lost my sister-in-law, who was my dearest friend, to ovarian cancer.  I think it's important that we do all we can to keep cancer awareness in the forefront, no matter the type.  It's vital that research continue in hopes that many more of cancer's victims will have a better chance at survival.

I've posted these cards before,  but wanted to offer a little inspiration.
I scraplifted the idea for the first card from a messageboard post awhile back


Keeping my sister in my heart -
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...it's that time again isn't it? Beautiful cards Larelyn! I need to pull out my pink paper and get busy. I did get my mammogram for this year...yay! It's never fun, but I'm always thankful for a good report.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...