Saturday, September 10, 2011

Did You Notice?

I opened my blog this morning and realized that my blog design was gone! Hmmmmmm?  Then I remembered that I was exploring some different gadgets on Blogger, loaded one, didn't like it so I deleted it.  Guess I hit the button twice and it deleted my background too - great!   I didn't have time to search the different blog design links so I just selected from Blogger.  Actually, I love purple and I think the background is kind of cute.  I also like how easy it is to read with white background so I'm going to run with it for awhile. 
What do you think?

My local scrapbook store had a parking lot sale today and I swore I wasn't going to buy any more stamps - yeah, right.  Well, at least I stuck with ones that I could use to try some of the techniques we learned last week during our -my BFF and I- card classes.
Here are two I made this afternoon.  I used heat embossing on the stamped images and then filled in with Smooch.  I added Stickles to the second card as well.  I think they both have a simple yet elegant look.

I hope I have some time tomorrow to try a few more ideas.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Stunning cards Larelyn x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

I like the new blog look and sometimes happy accidents are the best! Of course, purple is my favorite, so... Great cards! I love heat embossing and I've been doing so many digi images lately, I've forgotten it. You remind me to get back to it!

Kate said...

These really are elegant! I love the way they turned out!
I really like the look of your blog background too!

Marissa said...

gorgeous cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...