Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just Because

I made this card after taking the Asian inspired classes several weeks ago.  I had decided to mail it to a friend in Texas just because I've been thinking about her.  Then, low and behold, Whimsicial Wednesdays' challenge is "Just Because."  How about that for karma?
The dragonfly is a Stampin Up stamp and the flowers are from Hero Arts.  Stickles were applied here and there for a little sparkle.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Be sure to visit Fantabulous Cricut tomorrow for another Challenge Me Monday.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure she will love it Larelyn... hugs from ukiah

Karen said...

This is so lovely! The colors are gorgeous, as is the sweet dragonfly. I love how bright the flowers are.. which is appropriate since this card will surely brighten her day. :o) Excellent work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love this card...just beacause! Just because it is so, so pretty and just has such a light, clear uncluttered look to it! You seem to have nailed the Asian look...those classes have really paid off. This is such a lovely card and I'm sure your friend will love it ...just because!

Amy said...

This is really pretty! Love the dragonfly :)Amy

shelly said...

oh this is lovely, i like the simplicity of it. pretty dragonfly :) thanks for sharing with us at whimsical wednesdays :)

GiGi said...

What a pretty card! I love the glittery effects by the stickles. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
What a great card. I love the sparkle
Great job!
Hugs, Stacy

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! I love the beautiful dragonfly and all the sparkle! What a lovely card for your friend!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL!SUPER job with it,Thank you so much for playing aloug with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love dragonflies. Thank you for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesdays:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...