Friday, March 29, 2013

A Vintage Graphic

 
 
For my Digi Desserts Fridaze post, I chose to use a Vintage Graphic from
Paper Crafting World.
When you need a quick card, these graphics make it so easy.  Just pick some great paper and a simple layout and you're good to go.  The beauty of these images is that Melin offers them in different tones along with the original color. 
 
 
I used the sepia image as I thought it worked perfectly with the DCWV papers from the Mariposa stack.  I added crinkle ribbon (dyed it myself using Distress Stain) and Scrapper's floss.
Here's a link to the Vintage Pink Flowers digital graphic.
 
Why don't you join our Link up at My Paper Crafting.  You can use ANY digital image.  We'd love to see your project.  Just click on the DDF tab on the home page.
There is a free digi for you to download as well. 
 
Wishing each of you a Happy Easter.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, this is just beautiful! Everything matches so perfectly! Love it! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is a stunning card, Larelyn! I love the colors you used. It's fun to see a vintage digi this week-great way to add variety!

Brenda said...

This card is stunning Larelyn! I love that vintage image and you are right the sepia goes awesome with those papers! This card is absolutely stunning! I must get my color printing on my printer! lol Hugs!

Sue Crease said...

Larelyn,
This is such a lovely card. Great feel to it. Like the back ground paper and ribbon too.

Sue

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Larelyn!! I love the design and the beautiful image!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow, this is incredibly beautiful Larelyn. Love that precoloured image from Melin. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

Hugs,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...