Monday, March 11, 2013

Cards for Copic Class + Blog Hop Winner

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your wonderful response to
My Paper Crafting's 24 Carrot Egg-stravaganza Blog Hop.
 
Your comments were so kind and I'm thrilled to welcome a number of new followers.
I hope you'll continue to visit. 
 
Before I announce my winner, I'd like to share two cards that I made for my Copic Class gals.
Our lesson for February was folds in clothing and a review of coloring hair and skin.  Both images were freebies.  The little girl was a Friday freebie from Whimsie Doodles.  The boy was found on Google images.

 
 
 
Winner - Winner- Winner!
Congratulations to
RAE ANN O.
You are the lucky winner of the Bunny with Flower cut file from
Paper Crafting World.
 
I'm sending your email address to Melin and she will send the cut file to you.
 
I hope all of you will join me on Tuesday when I share a project I made using Bunny with Flower cutting file.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet images...you colored them perfectly!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...