Friday, March 1, 2013

You're So Tweet!

 
 
For my Digi Desserts Fridaze project I'm using the FREE image.  That means you can head over to My Paper Crafting and pick up one for yourself!!  Woohoo! 
 
I used Copic markers to color the birdie using the "coloring folds" technique for the feathers on his wing and tail.  I made the crinkle ribbon using Tim Holtz Distress Stain and Hug Snug seam binding.
 
I would love to see your digi image project linked up to our DDF post at My Paper Crafting.  You could be selected to receive a free digi image from Paper Crafting World.  And, if you use a PCW image (including any of the freebies), you may be chosen to be our next Guest Designer.
What are you waiting for??
 
I'm linking this card to Tuesday Throwdown's "you're on my mind" challenge.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE your coloring my friend!!!! THIS is EXCELLENT! I especially love how you did his little wing...looks like he could just fly right off that card! Thank you for sharing your gifts, talents and time with the world! You are WONDERFUL my FRIEND!!! Big blessings to you!
-Melin

Sue Crease said...

Just love the way you have put this card together it is so cute. As always great colouring and choice of papers.
Sue

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, this is one beautiful example how FABULOUS your coloring is! WOW! You really have taken this digi to the next level my friend! Love the whole layout of your card too! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

NanaConnie said...

Adorable, Larelyn. Love the blues and that ribbon/bow ids fantastic!

Brenda said...

What a sweet card Larelyn! I love how you colored your cute birdie and the "texture" you made on the wing and tail! Love your seam binding, awesome color!! Hugs!!

CraftyGirl said...

Such a tweet card! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Larelyn love this tweet little digi and the wings are colored beautifully. The dark ribbon sure makes all the other blues pop. Just a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did to his wing, Larelyn! Such a great idea.
Evelyn

Joynana said...

Just adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

stampingtink said...

How very sweet! Love the colors and the layout and image is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll play again in the next challenge!

Hugs,

Susan, TT DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...