Friday, March 15, 2013

Bunny Love

 
This little bunny is showering each of you with lots of love! 
I've chosen this image from Paper Crafting World for my Digi Desserts Fridaze post.
 
The double bow is from crinkle ribbon that I died myself.  The papers are from Creative Imaginations.  I colored with Copic Markers.
You can find this image HERE.
 
Please visit My Paper Crafting to link up your own DIGI project and also to pick up your free image.
 
We're looking for Guest Designers, too.  You need to use a PCW image (there's always a free one on the DDF post) and link up to our weekly post.  Just look for the DDF button at the top of the MPC page.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so adorable! I love the color combination that you used, especially the bow!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Me thinks this bunny looks so sad yet he is so adorable! I love the digi and the background paper. The ribbon you died is stunning. Love it!

Sandy Palmer said...

Lovely card Larelyn! Of course your coloring is spectacular as usual! Love the colors you chose! :)

Sue Crease said...

Lovely card yet again from you Larelyn. As you know I just love your colour choice.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Larelyn, you did such an awesome job on the coloring!! WOW! Great card.
Evelyn

Brenda said...

OMGosh Larelyn, I love love this card! This little bunny is just too cute, love how you colored him!! Love your double bow and those fabulous papers! Awesome job as usual!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Tee Hee! Such a sweet image. Love the bright colours and that bow is something else!

Hugs,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...