Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gobble til you Wobble!

Hi Crafty Friends,
So glad you stopped by.  I'd like to share a cute image from Paper Crafting World.  I think this Turkey Stuffed shows exactly how I feel after our family dinner LOL!


Supplies used for this card:
Digital image:  Paper Crafting World - Turkey Stuffed
Cardstock:  Imaginisce
Markers:  Copics
Punch:  Martha Stewart Double Leaf
Stamps: Bug Bites Autumn Splendor
VersaMagic Chalk Ink, Scrapper's Spools, Doodlebug button, Pearl Pen, brown

Here's the image from PCW

I'm entering this card in
Created with Love Challenges - #67 Anything Goes with Paper
Eureka Stamps - Thanksgiving Theme
Marker POP - #35 Turkey Time


Photobucket

7 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the image and die cuts. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Sandy Palmer said...

You know how much I LOVE this card!!! Oh my gosh... and your coloring is AMAZING!!!! :D
Hugs,
Sandy.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh what a cute card. Sure made me smile. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Sonya said...

What a fun card...love the coloring!

Zella said...

Oh your turkey is so darling!!!! LOVE HIM!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps...hope to see you back again and again.
Blessings,
Zella

Maire Gamber said...

Awww - love your fabulous card! LOL I am still holding my side laughing. Gobble to you wobble is just what I have been doing for the past couple of days! Good luck with the challenge - Your card is so cute and your coloring is amazing, my friend!
Thank you for joining us at MarkerPOP! :D
Hugs,
Marie

cass said...

Great Turkey, love the colouring

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...