Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick and Easy Gift Bag

Good Morning,
I hope you all had a great start to November.  Hubs and I have both been battling colds so lots of down time around our house!
Well, I hate (yet love) to admit it, but the holidays are upon us and I really need to start DOING rather than just THINKING and PLANNING!  
Here's a quick gift bag I designed for my Copic class gals.  One of our ladies graciously gave me a number of her wooden stamps and this is one of them.  I love the primitive feel and thought it would be a simple coloring project for some of my new gals.  We have quite a span from monthly newbies to gals who've been with me for almost 3 years!  I try to design projects where everyone feels successful!


Join me tomorrow for my Paper Crafting World design team post and then again on Wednesday for a sneak peek at another fun and fabulous release from Digi My World.  And don't forget Thursday!  It's time for our monthly new release at Delightful Challenges (Digital Delights by Louby Loo).


Happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...