Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Santa's Helper

Hi Crafty Friends!
Are you ready for another fabulous new release at Digi My World?  Ann is releasing 3 new sets in the store on Friday and all three are "must haves."  The sets are Chibi Snowmen, Chibi Penguins and Santa's Helpers.  Today I'm sharing one of the darling girls from the Santa's Helpers set.  This is Farah - love, love, love her!!
I decided it would be fun to join in the mixed media doll craze using this image.  The tag is 3 x 6" and I sized the image to 4" and cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo (so excited to use the print and cut feature!!)
Supplies used for this project:
Digital Stamp:  Digi My World - Santa's Helpers/Farah
Tag:  hand cut then stamped with Brilliance gold ink and script background stamp
Snowflakes: Martha Stewart and Marvy Ucheda
Markers: Copics
Scrapper's Spools, gems, Webster's Pages flower, tule, rickrack
Be sure to visit the DMW design team blog and leave a comment on each post this week.  You'll be entered to win one of the new sets being released on Friday - Woohoo!
Also, follow our Facebook Fan page for more chances to win and to see even more sneak peeks.

I'm entering this tag in
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous Larelyn! Your coloring just amazes me!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Melissa said...

She is a superstar! Beautiful coloring my friend :)

Céline said...

gorgeous tag, love your coloring
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Kate said...

Stunning.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! She is too cute!! ;) :)

Love this tag!! I have a digi my world project on my blog today, too!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Christmas” challenge!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

rachel said...

This is just beautiful - love your design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I love this Larelyn, your coloring is amazing and I love those color choices. So happy to see you playing along at Crafty Sentiments:)

Laura Love said...

WOW! This really jumped off the page at me when I saw it so I had to come over from Crafty Sentiments for a closer look :) Your coloring iis stunning and I love this color scheme! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you play along with us again soon! Good luck in the draw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...