Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Snow Kisses


Hello Crafty Friends,
  Today I wanted to share another image from the Chibi Snowmen release at Digi My World.  I love snowmen and having both the Traditional and Chibi sets just gives me so many possibilities.


I also love having a complete set of card bases close at hand.  It sure makes it easy to create fun fold cards.  This is the Center Step Open Circle card base from SVG Cutting Files.

Supplies used to create this card:
Digital image:  Chibi Snowmen - Digi My World
Cardstock:  Reflections - Frosty Cabin
Sentiment:  K Andrew Designs
Markers:  Copics
Scrapper's Spools, buttons, Liquid Applique, glitter, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella brush glitter pen, Gill snowflake punch

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, may you and yours have a happy and blessed day.  If you're celebrating Hanukkah, best wishes for the start of a beautiful holiday season.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so adorable Larelyn! The papers and colors are fabulous, and you know how I feel about fold cards! Love this!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Migdalia said...

Too darn CUTE!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...