Friday, September 4, 2015

I ♥ Softball


Welcome Crafty Friends

It's time for Cut It Up Challenge #79.  Our theme is SPORTS and, of course, you must include a die cut.  My card is totally CAS (clean and simple). 


I used a Miss Kate's Cuttables image for the softball and used my Silhouette to make it a print and cut.  The flags are from by DIEzyne.  I printed the heart from the Silhouette using my new laser printer then added foil and ran it through my laminator.  This foiling stuff might become addictive.

Come on over to Cut it Up Challenge and enter your SPORTS project.  Remember to use a die cut.

The sponsor for this challenge is


 Our family is definitely a softball family.  Both of our daughters earned full scholarships to play softball.  Then our youngest coached for two seasons at a community college in Illinois and our oldest coached Division I softball for thirteen years!  Yes, I definitely have "bleacher butt."



Photobucket

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

That background paper is so perfect for your image! Sounds like your family has spent some spring/summer evenings at the ball field!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I come from a softball family, too!! My sister and I played every summer growing up!! Love this card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love your softball card! Very cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Cool Card!! Great use of a Miss Kate Cuttables File! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Love the pretty background paper you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Leah said...

So SUper CUte!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...