Monday, September 21, 2015

To The Stars and Back

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day at Paper Crafting World.
Today I'm sharing one of PCW's card kit files, Card Basics Stars - Dots.  If you love mats when creating your cards, this set is for you.  It would also be a great resource for page layouts.
Here's my card:


This set comes with two scalloped mats, the dot overlay, 5 different sizes of rectangle mats (I didn't use all of them) and, of course, the stars. I layered some of the stars and popped them up.  I also placed dimensionals under the green scallop mat.   The file was so easy to work with.  The mats in the file are colored so that when you're working with them you can see how the layers are going to stack.  I changed the colors on my Silhouette screen to the card stock colors I was using and it was super simple to see how my finished project would look.  Also included is a jpeg of a completed card.  I always drag the jpeg into my program so that I have a visual of the finished project right there on my screen for reference.

The sentiment is stamped and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder so that it stands out on the patterned paper.  It's from the Superstar set by Jaded Blossom.

 Be sure to visit Paper Crafting World and while there, sign up for the newsletter.  There's always a freebie for newsletter subscribers.  And, don't forget to check out the PCW Facebook page.

Thanks so much for stopping in. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your card and the perfect stamp for it. Such a great file and pretty papers you used.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your card and the perfect stamp for it. Such a great file and pretty papers you used.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! LOVE all the stars! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...