Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Layout!


Hi Crafty Friends,

I know, I know, you thought I only made cards!  Well there are those times when I do create a simple page layout (emphasis on simple). 
It's my turn to share on the Paper Crafting World design team blog and I chose this fun page layout cut file from Paper Crafting World called "Sweet Summer Title".

Here's my 12 x 12 layout.

I cut the file on my Silhouette (it was already sized to fit a 12 x 12 layout) and just added the mat for a 4x6 photo and then tore the edge of some tan paper to make the sand - easy peasy.  I've had the background paper for ages so I can't even tell you the manufacturer.

Thanks for stopping in today.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I likw to make simple layouts too when I make scrapbook pages. Yours is perfect for a beach photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...