Sunday, July 23, 2017

Always Fun #16 Color Inspiration

Hi Crafty Friends,
Our Always Fun Challenge this week is a color inspiration challenge.
Don't you love it when you're looking through your stash and you find a set of papers and embellishments that are the perfect color combination AND it comes with just the right add-ons?  There are those crafty times when you want to make something the requires little time or planning.
Here's my card using a an older Bo Bunny set I've had in my stash for quite awhile.  All I added was ribbon, a card mat and some bling.
This is our color inspiration (which happens to have some of my favorite colors!)
Image may contain: outdoor and water
To join in our challenge, just follow the link above.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...