Sunday, July 2, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #13 ~ Patriotic


Hi Crafty Friends,

This is the month to celebrate America and I have one final patriotic project for you.
Our Always Fun Challenge theme is Patriotic so I got out several of my Jaded Blossom stamp sets and had fun creating this for you.  I have challenged myself to use my stamps in more artistic ways rather than just always for sentiments.  As a Copic colorist at heart, this is new ground for me LOL.

Here's my card.
To create the background I used JB's Party Splatters.  The outline stamp is from the 50 States set and the sentiment is from the Celebrate America set.  I added some sequins and washi tape to add a little more embellishment.  The patterned paper was in my stash.  I think it's Echo Park and the mat is 
Bo Bunny Double dots (still one of my favorite card stocks!)

Why don't you join us for our Patriotic Challenge.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...