Sunday, July 9, 2017

Just Pigcause

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today's project is for the Always Fun Challenge #14, Anything Goes.
My daughter just moved to Louisiana and I wanted to make her a special card because I know she is missing the family right now.  Aly graduated from the University of Arkansas and then coached softball there for 5 years.  She is a true Razorback (even though she's living in Tiger country) so I always try to find or create things with piggies.  This adorable stamp and sentiment is from
Craftin Desert Diva's Just Pigcause stamp set.
My patterned papers are Authentique and Bo Bunny Double Dots.  The edges were cut using a Jaded Blossom Border Die 2.  I colored the image using Copic markers.
Follow the Always Fun link above to join in our weekly challenge.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...