Sunday, September 24, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #25 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Don't you love when a challenge is Anything Goes?  I sometimes think they'll the best yet I do enjoy having a bit more guidance as to theme, especially when my crafty mojo is hiding.

I made this 6 x 6 Pop Up gift card holder following a YouTube video.

In case you haven't guessed, it's for a 21st Birthday.

Here's the inside.

I love how the card just slips between the two rectangular boxes.  It's easy to make and doesn't require a cut file.  The papers are from Carta Bella's Giddy Up line.  I used Jaded Blossom's Word Dies for the sentiments.  The pearl swirl stickers were in my stash.

Come on over and join us - no excuses when it's anything goes LOL.
Just link up your project HERE and if you have time, visit the other team members' blogs and leave a little bloggie love.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...