Sunday, September 10, 2017

Always Fun Challenges ~ Create a Scene


Hi Crafty Friends,

Always Fun Challenge #23 is "Create a Scene."  I LOVE using dies and I love creating scenes so this was a perfect challenge for me.

Irina Blount of La-La Land Crafts does a trunk show at our local craft store about once every three months.  She introduced me to the idea of white on white using the classic linen-white pearl papers (and also the gold).  I am in love with effect so I'm thrilled to share my card using her technique and some of her amazing dies.


This card is 5.5 x 5.5.  I only used the two linens, white and gold.  I did cut an extra reindeer in chipboard to give a little dimension to the reindeer in front.  I cut all the dies at once using my Gemini.  Irina's dies cut beautifully in almost every machine (I've used the Cuttlebug with them as well - with the metal shim.)  This elegant card was really easy to create and I love the way it turned out.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge - you may create any type of scene using any medium.
Just follow the link above to join in the fun.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...