Friday, September 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge ~ Reminder

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's the 15th of the month so it's time to remind you that there is still time to enter our 
My Besties International Challenge.

This month's optional theme is FRIENDSHIP.
You may use any image by any artist so I'll hope you'll join in the fun.

Here's my project using Star Dust Mermaid.


I colored using Copic markers and added some La-La Land Crafts die cuts.  They are exclusive to this month's Club Kit.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Mermaid Kisses.
After fussy cutting the image, I cut out a Scalloped Oval using tulle (it worked!) to use as a mat.
I added some Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the die cuts and Nuvo clear Crystal Drops for the sea creatures bubbles.

Thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A super project, love the colour scheme and the background!

Nicola ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...