Tuesday, September 12, 2017

How 'Bout a Little Christmas?


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so excited to announce that I have become a designer for
The Merry Christmas Challenge!

Image may contain: text

This fun challenge blog posts every Wednesday and the theme is always
ANYTHING GOES + CHRISTMAS

What better way to get things going for Christmas.  Woohoo, maybe I'll be ahead of the game this year.  BtW, your Christmas project can be anything - papercrafts, vinyl,cards, layouts, whatever Christmas crafty goodness you're up to.

Since I want to get ahead on my cards, my first project is a card I created by using a small star hand punch and some matting.  I love the simplicity.  Right now I'm trying designs that I can easily make multiples of.  I usually make 4-6 of each design and that gives enough to send handmade greetings to our entire Christmas list.

I did heat emboss the sentiment and add some gems to the star wreathe.

I hope you'll visit The Merry Christmas Challenge to welcome the new design team members and to join us by sharing your own creation.

Remember, we post every Wednesday.  I'm on Team Holly & Ivy so I'll post again in two weeks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your star wreath. Great card. Thanks for being a part of the DT.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Larelyn!! All Christmas, all the time - what fun!

I love this card. The wreath is beautiful; what a good idea!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...