Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #423 ~ Masculine


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I used papers from Authentique's "Mister" paper pack to create this Masculine card for our
Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.


Sometimes it's fun to just play around with patterned papers and let the card "evolve."
This paper set included a sticker page so I used several for my sentiments.  The trophy die is from the Crafter's Companion Advent Calendar.  I also used Jaded Blossom stitched rectangles, and some flags and border from La-La Land Crafts.  I love the wonderful color combinations that Authentique includes in their themed paper sets.

I hope you'll join us in this challenge.  Follow the link above to show us your masculine projects.  Don't forget a die cut!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Awesome job. I sure do like the colors (love anything patriotic colored) and the layout works nicely.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Bonjour,
Nous étions très nombreux a participer au challenge
Ch #418 ~ Anything Goes du 30 avril.
Mais je ne vois nulle part les résultats de ce beau challenge.
Est-ce un oubli ?
Je vous souhaite une belle journée.
Bises.
MaryannG

Hello,
We were very many to participate in the challenge
Ch # 418 ~ Anything Goes of April 30th.
But I do not see anywhere the results of this beautiful challenge.
Is it an oversight ?
I wish you a nice day.
Hugs.
MaryannG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...