Sunday, June 30, 2019

July Challenge at Pearly Sparkles ~ Anything Goes


Hi Crafty Friends,

How can it be July already?  Whew time goes way too quickly when you're my age!

We have an ANYTHING GOES challenge at Pearly Sparkles this month.

I love AG challenges because they give me a chance to catch up with cards that need to be sent while completing my design team projects at the same time.

We have a dear friend who took a tumble and is in the process of recovering from shoulder surgery as well as healing numerous bumps and bruises.  This card is for her.


I belong to the La-La Land Crafts Kit Club and this amazing heartbeat die is part of the June Club kit.  So are the sentiments and cute little piggy.  I also used LLLC's stitched flags and some stitched hearts from Jaded Blosson's Banner die set.  the piggy is colored using Copic Markers.
I hope this card brings a smile to her face.

Be sure to join us at Pearly Sparkles (link above.)  We can't wait to see your designs!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...