Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas # 428~ Anything Summer

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a great 4th of July Celebration!  Our small town has a fun parade which we love because it's a time to see friends and just have a great time.  We end the day with a terrific fireworks show and, of course, great picnic food.  I love everything about summer except maybe the hot, hot days.  I'm a low 80s sort of gal. 
 So, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge - Anything Summer.
I found this cute image I had colored - I think as a demo for my Copic class gals - and decided to use it for this challenge.  
I cut the image using a Jaded Blossom Stitched Rectangle die and added the sun also from Jaded Blossom Spring Dies 2.
Follow the link above to join this week's challenge.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...