Friday, July 12, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #178 ~ Christmas in July


Hi Crafty Friends,

For challenge 178 at Cut it Up Challenges we're creating Christmas in July projects.
I was doing really well making at least one Christmas card a week but that fell by the wayside a few months back so I'm glad to have this challenge!

My daughters and I just love the panel trucks that have been so popular.  Our challenge sponsor, Scrappy Dew, has a really fun cut file called "Finding the Perfect Tree" which has this adorable truck.  The file has all the elements for a fabulous page layout (or two) but I chose to make a card.


I uploaded the file to my Silhouette, sized it down a little, then cut all the pieces out.  It was so easy to assemble.  

I hope you'll join us for our Christmas in July challenge.  Scrappy Dew is providing this week's prize.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Treva said...

Perfect paper choice for the finding the perfect tree file!

ScrappyHorses said...

I'm like you, I'm behind on the cards already and haven't even started tags! This card is so cute! I know several guys on my list who would love to receive this card! Great design, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...