Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge 430 ~ 3-D


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time to share your 3-D ideas at Die Cuttin Divas.

When I think of 3-D I usually think a box or treat holder of some sort but this time I decided that I would just add extra dimension to my card.  Along with popping up the mat layers using foam tape and craft foam, I added the most dimension to my flowers by burnishing and then rolling them.  I also adhered them using Collall glue which adds dimension in and of itself.

Here's my project:


I used a Crafter's Companion stamp and die set for the flower and leaves.  I stamped on colored  card stock using Archival Inks and added Stickles to the petals before burnishing and rolling.  The sentiment mats are Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The papers and ribbon are also from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you'll follow the link and join us in our 3-D challenge.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...