Wednesday, July 31, 2019

August Challenge at Pearly Sparkles ~ Starts with a B


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's a new month which means a new challenge at Pearly Sparkles.

Our challenge for this month is STARTS WITH A B.  Wow!  so many ways to interpret this challenge.  


I've needed several birthday cards lately so naturally BIRTHDAY was the perfect  answer for this challenge! (along with BLUE and BROWN) I just love the stamps created by The Rabbit Hole Designs.  The image and sentiment is from one of their newest sets, Doggone.  It's such a fun set.  I also love the card mat dies from Whimsy stamps and have been wanting to use this one.  I love CAS and this card fits the bill.

I hope you'll join us for this month's challenge.  Just follow the link above.
Photobucket

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

I love your card with the puppy and the blue and white design! Super!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...