Friday, July 12, 2019

My Time to Craft Challenge 401 ~ Check it out!!


Hi Crafty Friends,

We're up for a fun challenge at My Time to Craft.  You're asked to make something with checks.  You may use checked pattern papers, embossing folders, stamps, whatever you might have that will add checks to your creation.

La-La Land Crafts has a wonderful background stamp set called Just for You.  The rubber stamp has a large checked surface to stamp a checkered pattern to any design.  I used it for my background paper in this card.


I also used LLLC's Best of Cluck clear stamp set for the rooster and sentiment and the different dies (all colored with Copics after cutting them out) are also from LLLC.  I love that this dapper rooster is waving through a window to all the chickies in the barnyard!

Just follow the MTTC link above to join us - check it out!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so cute with the plaid and red/black color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...