Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas challenge 431 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

I love when there are 5 Tuesdays in a month.  That means we get to have an
ANYTHING GOES theme at Die Cuttin Divas.

The hubby and I recently celebrated our 50th Anniversary.  We had a party for friends and family and I needed some thank you cards after our special event.  Our theme was Daisies and Ducks - our wedding flower and hubby's passion.  Here's what I made:





I used the same papers and stamps as I did for our invitations.  Daisy background and stamp is from La-La Land Crafts as is the Tag and pocket die.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom along with the scalloped rectangle die.  I colored in the daisy using Spectrum Noir Metallic pens.

Come on and join us.  Anything Goes means you can share your favorite creation!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS, LARELYN!

Beautiful thank you cards. I love the look of coloring on Kraft paper. Maybe I ought to try it myself!!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...