Friday, June 28, 2019

My Time to Craft # 400 ~ Beside the Seaside


Hi Crafty Friends,

Well now that summer is officially here in the United States we can begin thinking about all things summer-ish.  LOL.  For our next challenge at My Time to Craft we want to see things that remind us of the seaside: beach, fish, mermaids, whatever comes to mind.

I purchased a fabulous stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs called Sofishticated.  It has some gorgeous line art that just begs to be heat embossed.


Aren't these images gorgeous?  And there are so many more including some amazing fish.  The background is actually a card blank from a set that my BFF shared with me - ha, instant background!

I hope you'll join us in this challenge.  Just follow the MTTC link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...