Friday, February 10, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #271 ~ Have a Heart

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Cut it Up Challenge #271 - Have a Heart.
This year our themes are fairly broad and are open to YOUR interpretation.

I found this Heart die by Concord & 9th at a craft sale and decided to use it for this challenge. I created an easel card to the sentiment would be visible.  I used Valentine Word Dies from Jaded Blossom.  The patterned paper is Authentique.


I hope you'll play along with us.  Just link your project to the 
Cut it Up blog.





5 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Love your easel card. I need to make one of those. Love the heart you used on your card. Have a great weekend,
Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

Great papers with this fun heart die! Fun how the font holds the card open! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Treva said...

Really cute easel card, love the heart die!

Happy Galentine's Day
-Treva

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous easel card!! I love the pretty hear die!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I love your papers and that die is really fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...