Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Pearly Sparkles March Challenge ~ Include a Sentiment or Verse

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing my March Pearly Sparkles' design team project and inviting you to join our March challenge.
I attended the Create and Color Boot Camp in January which featured stamps and dies by LaLa Land Crafts.  Coloring for this image was taught by the amazing Jennifer Dove.  I fell in love with this image and these dies, especially since my son-in-law is a house painter.  This card was inspired by a project we created in class.
I used the Painter Luka stamp set which included the sentiment.  The background was created using the LLLC paint splatter stencils and the fun paint brush die set.  Luka was colored using Copic Markers.

Follow the link above to play along with this month's challenge.






2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment thats probably been uttered a few times lol.Cute image and love the paintbrush
Carol x

Lisa said...

Fantastic image, great coloring and terrific background for it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...