Friday, February 24, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #272 ~ CAS (Clean And Simple)

Hi Crafty Friends,

There's a new challenge up at Cut it Up Challenges.

This is one of my favorites, CAS (clean and simple.)

Using lots of color and/or die cuts always produces a wonderful project but sometimes you really want something simple and understated, which can also be quite elegant.

For today's project I used an Altenew 3D embossing folder and one of LaLa Land Crafted newest sentiment dies - that's it.  I think using a quality card stock and gold foil adds just enough elegance.


I hope you'll play along with us.  Just add your card using the link above.

By the way, if you'd like to be considered as a guest designer for one of our upcoming challenges, please contact me at cutitupchallenges.gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

Treva said...

Larelyn,

You do clean and simple well to; another great card. I like that embossing folder.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! And yes, very elegant with just the touch of gold.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the 3d embossing folder you used!!

Have a great day,
Gerda.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...