Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jaded Blossom February 2023 Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now if you're here from Lee-Ann's blog, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

 I made another gnome banner to hang in front of one of my Rae Dunn displays. I think I have one for each celebration now :).


I used these Jaded Blossom products to create my banner:
Gnome Dies: Pot of Gold Add Ons (NEW)
Build A Booth: Clover Add Ons (NEW)
Love Stacked Word Die
Girl Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: St. Patricks Day Add Ons
Card Layer Dies 1B
Wine Tag Die


Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: ST. PATRICK'S BREWING CO.
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

You've reached the end of our Design Team Blog Hop.
Be sure to head to the Jaded Blossom Store to make your new release purchases.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Drhp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drhp said...

Hi Larelyn. Cute banner Thank you for the inspiration.

phylliszimm said...

Love the banner. What a cute idea.

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

What a cute banner!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Your banner is soooo cute!

J Cochran said...

This is a PERFECT party idea!!!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this banner! I am going to use this as an example of what I can make for my house. I have made many, many banners, but don't have one for St. Patrick's Day for some reason. I LOVE IT

Rebecca G said...

Love the banner, it's so cute.

Sue D said...

Cute banner for St Patrick's day.

cebelica said...

What a great idea to create a banner. It turned out fabulously! xx

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the banner. I love seeing the products used for things other than cards, because I like my supplies to be versatile.

kramer_buffy said...

a whole banner, o m g !!!!! it's so cute!

-- Dalis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...