Friday, June 2, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #279 ~ Tag, You're It

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our new Cut it Up Challenge is TAG, YOU'RE IT.
We're asking you to make a tag.

Here's my Birthday Tag.


This one will go in my Birthday Stash.  The balloons are from Jaded Blossom and the tag is from LaLa Land Crafts.

SPECIAL NOTE***
 Cut it Up Challenge is looking to add 2-3 new design team members.  If you'd like to apply please email me at cutitupchallenges@gmail.com.
Please include a link to your blog so I can visit.

We post every other week.  We each have a commenting # for entries, and we upload our projects and cast our votes for Top Cut to our private FaceBook page.  Our themes are fairly general, you can use your favorite products.  All that is required of your project is that it includes a die cut.

I would love to hear from you :)



5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!! I LOVE that heart balloon; so fun!

Vicky Hayes said...

The detail on your tag is awe-inspiring Larelyn! I love the bright colours on your sunshine yellow background and those happy balloons! Vicky x

Treva said...

Cute birthday tag, like the colors.

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun, bright tag sure to add to the celebration! So cute!!

Gerda said...

What a super cute tag!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...