Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now if you're here from Cynthia's Blogyou're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:




I just purchased a mini Cinch so I decided to make a 5.5 x 5.5 notepad.
I used these Jaded Blossom products:
Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons (NEW)
Build a Booth: BBQ Add Ons (NEW) 
Checkered Stencil (NEW)
Spring Dies 2
Mushroom Dies
Sentiment Strip Dies
Happy Hello
Happy Hello Outline Dies



Regular Price for the Release Package is $138.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Checkered Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

This is the last stop for the Blog Hop.
Time to head over to the Jaded Blossom Store to make your purchases.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

15 comments:

terlyart said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a sweet notebook cover! LOVE the watermelon!

Julie said...

Holy smokes! I love this little notepad. I think it's time to break out my Cinch and see what I can do with it. Your checkered background is perfect and now...I might need that Happy Hello stamp and die set :)

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

What an adorable card! Seems there are always ants at a picnic!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute notepad- love the ant! I love the light blue checkered background!

Nancy Lee said...

Very cute, I was gifted a cinch but haven't tried it yet...maybe now I have a reason!

sharon g said...

What a cute scene. I LOVE the picnic

BunkoBeth said...

Cute notebook to jot down summer plans!

Sue D said...

Love this cute note pad cover!

Alyce said...

Cute notebook cover!

Cheryl Wells said...

I love the cover on your little book - this is a great Release and so happy to see so many ants being used throughout this Hop. Thank you for sharing!!!

Denise E said...

All of your projects from this release are so adorable! The watermelon bag topper and the grill ticket card are awesome! The little ant on this notepad is the best too! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Cute little notebook

Dfrank said...

adorable cover for the notebook!

Valerija said...

What a great idea. Love this notebook. Thanks for sharing.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...