Thursday, June 22, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch 34 Challenge, Card #2

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back with my second card for the {BYSH} Challenge #34.
  You have until the end of the month to enter our FaceBook Challenge.  It's such a great way to be ahead for your holiday card making.


I am in love with vintage truck cards and this die from Impression Obsession is one of my favorites.
Echo Park papers are also among my favorites.  They have warehouse clearance sales often and it's a great time to pick up lots of 6 x 6 paper pads.  When I'm designing, my patterned papers guide my card design.  Aren't these papers fun?


Below is the sketch for this month and the links to the FaceBook folder.



I hope you'll play along and upload your interpretation of this sketch to
 our FaceBook page HERE.
I encourage you to check out our FB page for lots of inspiration and a folder full of sketches to help get your creative juices flowing.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...