Friday, June 30, 2023

Cut it UpChallenge #281 ~ Hello Sunshine

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time to share a new Cut it Up Challenge.
The theme for challenge #281 is Hello Sunshine.  There are so many ways to interpret this theme.  
We hope you have fun with it.

I saw a card using this double Z fold on FaceBook and just had to give it a try.  I made this one a little larger than the standard A2 so that I could incorporate my different design ideas.  I also added a message space to the back.




I used Bo Bunny Double Dots papers for the this card -still one of my favorite lines so I tend to hoard what I have left.  The stencil is from Pink Fresh Studio.  I used it as sunburst but you can also use a different color for each ray (it's a 5 piece stencil) for a completely different effect.
The stamps and dies are from Jaded Blossom: Large Palm Tree, Tropical Dies, Happy Hello Add Ons 2, and Sentiment Strip dies.

Follow the link above to play along with us.





4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun card design! I'd like to be a part of this scene right now! Looks so relaxing with the warm sun and sand! Great tree die!!

Treva said...

Love your fun fold sunshine card, great scene!

Hope you had a good 4th!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the card fold and the pretty beach scene!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is FABULOUS!!! I love it! The fun fold, the scene, that cool sunshine . . . it all makes an awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...