Friday, June 16, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #280 ~ Masculine

Hi Crafty Friends,

Father's Day is this Sunday so it's appropriate that our Cut it Up Challenge #280 is MASCULINE.

I have been enjoying using layered stencils from Pink Fresh Studio.  I recently received this wreath stencil and figured, "Hey, this could be on a masculine card."
What do your think?


I stenciled the background using the Pink Fresh Diamond Plaid stencil set and Distress Oxide Inks.
I used the Overlapping Leafy Wreath stencil and coordinating die for the focal image, also from Pink Fresh Studio. The Flag Dies and sentiment are from Jaded Blossom.

I hope you'll play along with this challenge.

We are looking for guest designers for the CIU blog. If you're interested please send me an email at 
cutitupchallenges@gmail.com. I'll be happy to send you a list of upcoming themes. 





2 comments:

Heather said...

I think the wreath works perfectly for a masculine card! I would never have guessed that it was made with a stencil. Your background is fabulous!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous cad!! Love the background, the wreath and the pretty color combo!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...