Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch 35, Card #1

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Christmas in July for a lot of cardmakers blogs but at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers it's Christmas EVERY month.  I may actually have enough card come December 1.

Here's my first design team project using sketch 35.


I have so many wonderful Echo Park 6 x 6 paper pads so it's easy to find coordinating papers and go from there for embellishments.  I dug out some BRADS for this card.  I knew that drawer full would come in handy and my corner chomper - some tools are just too good to let go.

I hope you'll play along with us on our FaceBook group HERE.  Just add your projects to the Sketch 35 folder.  A winner will be chosen at the end of the month but you'll be a winner because you'll be ahead on your holiday cardmaking.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...