Sunday, July 2, 2023

Jaded Blossom July Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy July!  Our small town had a wonderful Independence Day celebration with a parade, street marker, activities and fireworks.  Our community always comes together to share these special times.
So, in keeping with our 4th of July home town theme, I created another patriotic card for
Jaded Blossom's July challenge ~ Anything Goes.




I'm having fun creating designs for this double Z fold style.  I love that it folds flat for mailing.
I used Doodlebug Designs 6 x 6 papers and embellishments.
I also used these Jaded Blossom products:
Card Mat Dies
Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Patriotic Add Ons
God Bless America
God Bless America Outline Dies

Follow the link above to join in our monthly challenge.  Be sure to include at least one Jaded Blossom product.

Happy 4th of July!






1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Awesome Patriotic card Larelyn, WOW !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...