Friday, July 21, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas In July ~ Linky Party

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're so excited for our next Linky Party at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.
We have an amazing list of sponsors which means LOTS of prizes to be won.
You won't want to miss getting a head start on your holiday cardmaking. When you visit the blog, you'll find lots of inspiration from the design team. 
 
Here's my design team project.


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.  
The mailbox, decorations, and sentiment are all from Spellbinders:
Parcel & Post Mailbox
Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations
Parcel & Post Sentiments
The foil papers are Recollections.

You'll have from July 21 - 28 to link up your projects using the link above. You may enter as often as you'd like. Prize winners will be randomly selected.  

Be sure to visit our BYSH FaceBook page for daily inspiration and to enter our monthly sketch challenges HERE.





8 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Larelyn! I love this die... you've inspired me to find mine and hopefully play with it for this Linky Party! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Treva said...

Beautiful card, that blue box is really nice. I really need to pull out my die and use it! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful die!

corysnana said...

Love, love, love this card, Larelyn!! What a gorgeous die!

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! I recently bought this die set and haven't used it yet! Maybe I can get a card made with it for the hop! Thanks for the inspiration!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a festive mailbox! I wish I had one to decorate for real. LOL

Wilma DeG said...

Oh, I love this card!

Denise Bryant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...