Friday, July 28, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #283 ~ Animals on Parade

Hi Crafty Friends,

We are featuring Animals for our next Cut it Up challenge.
Our theme for #283 is "Animals on Parade."  We need to see an animal and, of course, a die cut.

I wanted to play with an inky background and LaLa Land Crafts has the perfect dies to go with the scene I created.


I had so much fun with a circle mask and Distress Oxides.  I love paper so much that I forget how pretty ink blended backgrounds can be.  The sentiment and sentiment strip is from Jaded Blossom

I hope you'll play along with us.  Just follow the link above.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great die cuts and terrific scene you created. Love the colors.

Heather said...

Beautiful night sky!! And the dies you used create a fabulous scene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...