Friday, April 19, 2019

Cut It Up Challenge #172 ~ Butterflies or Bugs


Hi Crafty Friends,

This is the first post for a busy crafting Friday!
Our challenge at Cut it Up is Butterflies or Bugs.

The DT members were able to select files from our sponsor,
The Dreaming Tree
I love using these files with my Silhouette.  They have such wonderful dimension and if the project seems complicated, there is a video tutorial for each one.  I made this amazing Dragonfly.



The file comes sized to fit inside a shadow frame but I sized down to make a large card.
I used AC card stock and added pearls to the perimeter.  The dragonfly wings have vellum in the centers or you could used a mirrored or marbled acetate.

I hope you'll join in this challenge.  We're looking for Butterflies or bugs and don't forget a die cut.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...